Making a decision to pick a builder to build your dream home is not an easy one. We must have contacted or interviewed 15 different builders before making the decision and trusting Andon Fine Homes to build our house. I liked Alan from the get go for his candor, straightforwardness, professionalism and the clarity of the process which he was able to articulate so well. The reference checks from previous clients later confirmed that our initial impressions were correct. Now that the project is complete and we have moved into our new house (end of 2018), if one asks what are some of the things that we liked about Alan and his Andon team, I’d like to articulate them as below:
- Alan and his team and in particular David, made the whole process enjoyable and headache free for us.
- Alan and David listened to us and worked to turn our vision into reality. While construction may inevitably have surprises, they would address them in a timely fashion and everyone at Andon was always easy to work with.
- Their trades are very knowledgeable, professional, courteous, respectful and produce quality work.
- Alan and his team delivered the house on time and SUBSTANTIALLY UNDER BUDGET, always maintaining a total financial transparency. We received a monthly accounting of the money we paid into the project, where it’s going, who gets paid and for what. They returned to us, the balance of the money which was left in our account at the end of the project.
- It’s now 10 months since we have moved in & any issues have always been dealt with promptly and efficiently.
We are so happy that we chose Andon Fine Homes and would happily recommend them to anyone who is looking for a reputable builder who insists on quality workmanship and who stands behind his words. We want to sincerely thank Alan, David and the entire Andon team for the excellent work they did for us. Kudos and keep it up.